Maddy's theme was "Fish are Friends, Not Food". They each made fish pumpkins with a card saying what they could do to be a good friend.
Carter's theme was "May the Force Be With You". They had to make Star Wars characters--but only the good guys. His is the little ewok---pretty impressive huh?
Lady's theme was "I Like Being Me". They each painted their own face on the pumpkin---I'm thinking the Kindergarten teacher had some pretty high expectations. I went to help them paint the pumpkins. Even though Mrs. Parke reminded the kids about the real colors of eyes, hair, etc. They were lots of faces with blue hair, green lips, pink eyes---the regular colors were just too boring.
5 comments:
Your kids look like they had tons of fun decorating their pumpkins. I love the themes, especially the Fish are Friends Not Food:)
Your kids' pumpkins are very cute! They all look great!
The pumpkins look great, can't believe you have time to volunteer at school, blog, etc. I'm with you on the not ready for cold yet thing. Let's just do September over again...
How fun for the kids. Hey, do you remember how Art City use to do the same thing. It brings back so many memories for me. I wish Fox Hollow Elementary would do the same thing.
How fun! I love pumpkins have, as of last year, really gotten into carving and decorating them. I love fall.
Post a Comment