Jace woke up this morning absolutely sure that there was going to be snow outside. He had heard me telling the kids we needed to get out their coats because it might possibly snow on Saturday. Anyway . . . he decided he should also get ready for the frigid temperatures. First, he brought me his hat and gloves. After FINALLY getting all four fingers and the thumb into the correct holes, I figured he was good to go. Nope! A few minutes later he came back with his coat. He needed it zipped "all way to the top!" and snapped. Now, surely, he was done. Wrong again! He came back to my room and told me he needed his pants and boots. I explained that his boots were still muddy from last winter and I wasn't about to go digging out the snow pants in October. He thought for a few moments and then very sweetly informed me that "Heavenly Father and Jesus says when you have your snow coat and snow hat you need your snow pants and snow boots." I told him I was pretty sure they hadn't said that and he finally settled on getting his picture taken. And if you were wondering, in less than an hour, Jace was dying of heat and had to take all his snow gear off because "I is too hot mom!"
2 comments:
How cute! My kids were totally ready for the snow too...It started snowing for just a bit and they all ran outside to play in the snow. Too bad it only lasted about 2 minutes!
My kids have been looking for the snow as well. It is so cold I bet your little boy gets his wish very soon.:) Help, I'm not ready for winter! Are you?
Post a Comment