.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm Ready!



Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I'm kind of a freak about Christmas. As you can see from my blog. . . I'm ready to deck the halls and all that jazz. I am seriously considering putting up my tree this week...tomorrow....maybe.... I'm loving the stations that are playing Christmas music and I'm working on a whole list of holiday songs for my blog. I'm sure there is someone out there who is just as crazy as me...right?! It's no wonder my kids are already asking to hang up the chocolate countdown to Christmas calendars...poor Tim, he gets a full 2 months of holiday cheer!

5 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

You are too funny. I still can't believe that it's actually November. Looks like you got the tree up. Maybe if I come visit your site enough and listen to the music I'll get in the mood... maybe, by Thanksgiving or soon after. I love that you're "kind of a freak about Christmas"!

Christy said...

At first glance, yeah I think that you are crazy!! but my neighbor loves it probably just as much as you do. His Christmas tree is up with the lights on and windows open to show us all he is ready. My kids love it. There is something about extending that Christmas feeling. It is a lot of work putting up the decorations for only 1 month. Have fun decorating!!

lovell said...

I hear you! MY christmas is going up in two weeks. I love it. I'm a kid at heart.

Nickie said...

I love Christmas also, I'm just having a hard time with it because this year has gone by so fast for me. I keep thinking its only September. Guess I better get into the mode!

ker said...

I gotta hand it to you Danielle- you are of the few who love Christmas before Thanksgiving even arrives. I love your "new" blog and your enthusiasm! Merry Christmas!