Just over a week ago, we took the family to a BYU Basketball game (much more enjoyable than Saturday's pummeling by Utah). While we were there, Tim noticed Carter was having a hard time reading the scoreboard. Huh....never really thought about getting his eyes checked...good mom! Tim spent the rest the night having Carter try to read stuff around the Marriott Center. We went to the eye doctor the next day and it took him about 5 seconds to figure out that Carter was nearsighted..who knew? Obviously, not us. It took some serious tears and talking to convince Carter that his world was not ending. The new glasses came in this weekend, and happily, Carter decided they look pretty cool. Not to mention, he entertained himself quietly through the entire sacrament meeting taking them off and on, off and on, and seeing how they made everything change. Just glad he is happy!
4 comments:
Carter looks handsome in his glasses. I am glad that he decided that they were not going to end his world.
You tell him I think he's a hotty! I love boys in glasses. I remember getting glasses for the first time. I loved them but hated them. Now - can't live without them!
Hey looks so cute and handsome! I remember when I first got my glasses and freaking out that I could actually see leaves on trees and not just a big green blur. That same day I told my parents about a ton of sheep that were in the field across the highway. That was the first time I had seen them, even though they had been there forever. He will LOVE having glasses!
Tell Carter I think he looks great, so cute. Maybe he can show me how the "flex" works.
Post a Comment