.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

thankful....the 90's

I couldn't resist posting some pictures of the famous Argyle Thanksgivings. Remember playing "Guesstures"--I think this is Dean's reenactment of a kangaroo..hee!hee! And do you all remember Nyle's bird---he just kept drawing a big triangle on his face...and nobody had a clue what he was doing...although Candy seems to know something!?
I'm really not sure what game this is....but it looks awfully boring. Lindsey looks like she is way too cool to be hanging with Brady and Dylan...aaahhh teenagers!

Damon's side lean to avoid the picture was not so successful---he is still all the way in the picture.

Angela? Nicole? Seriously!! We all had a lot of big hair action going on.....such memories.

5 comments:

Candy said...

FREAKING AWESOME! That was so hilarious! How DID you get your hair that big? Angela...wow. I remember always idolizing you guys growing up and I was always very nervous to go to Thanksgiving dinner and be around you all. My dad's glasses, nice. And oh! the guestures! Thanks so much for posting those pictures. Thanksgiving and Memorial Day get togethers were always such a treat to get together with the Argyle's.
Too funny!

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...

I had amazing hair! It took a lot of mousse and hairspray with a great perm to get hair like that. I love looking at the outfits too! I want to know if Kelly still has those nice tight white levis? I'd love to get some for Paul!

Brit said...

Kelly's pants actually started out a light blue but faded over time. But you know, skinny tight colored jeans are making a comeback they might be all the rage.

Dean and Lana Edwards said...

This is a great post...although I thought it was last year's thanksgiving. Those times were great...Angela had big hair and at least I still had hair. Thanks for posting it Danielle.

cory said...

Great posts Danielle -- especially like the pictures of Ang's hair. Will you send me the picture? I think we should use it for the Dean & Lana Edwards family Christmas card this year! :)