

So....I've been taking so many pictures lately. I've even done some pictures for friends and family. I am seriously considering starting up a little photography business on the side---Am I crazy? I posted some of my newest pictures here and I'm working on a new blog that will show some of the stuff I've done. Wish me luck!
......By the way, I hope you all have your Twilight tickets! I'm sure it won't be as great as we all hope, but it should be fun!........
4 comments:
I do need to have some family pics done. I may be interested. You do such a great job. The pictures look great.
So I don't think your crazy at all. In fact I told Trina about you taking Nicole's pictures and she really wants to see them. I thought about offering you to take pictures of her family, but didn't dare without asking you first. I was totally already thinking you could start doing it on the side. We must be sisters! If you want to take any pictures of my kids for your blog, let me know. Sorry about the super long comment!
Your pictures are beautiful and you have a great eye. I think you should seriously consider starting your own business on the side.
Ooo... I so want you to take our family picture! As you can guess, it is pretty tricky to get a picture of all of us. It would help to have someone who knows us.
Post a Comment