.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

...I wonder what would happen if....

Ever wonder what it looks like when your sixth grader falls down the stairs?

Kenzie is sporting a nice bruise on her backside after this little incident. I still haven't figured out how she ended up backwards and through the wall....Pretty sure this will take more than a little spackle and paint. And just when I thought I was going to attempt to catch up my scrapbooks...We decided instead of patching the wall, we're going to put up bead board around the bottom half of the room. Not exactly what we had planned for January....typical, typical, typical.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I am speechless! Seriously can't believe that happened!

Magic Marker said...

I can't believe your little Kenzie could make that dent in the wall...hope she's okay:)

Christy said...

Okay, that looks like it hurt. I am glad to hear that it was only a bruise.

Scott and Deborah said...

Tim told me that there was a hole in the wall but I did not expect that! Hole in the wall too big to fix, and then a decision that it should be replaced with beadboard? I smell a conspiracy Tim. I would look into it. I am only saying......

lovell said...

oh no, I'm so sorry. Beadboard will look super cute though. I think that's the thing about us parents we never run out of fix it projects. Porter keeps us busy. We are always cleaning marker or crayons or holes in our walls. I feel for you.

Nickie said...

Just keep repeating "at least she's ok". Hang in there!!

Shavon said...

A great reason to put up darling bead board! I've been contemplating putting it at the bottom of our stairs--all I do it patch up holes!!!!!

Ora said...

Holy cow! You weren't kidding. Thanks for Trey's gift. The door to his dresser/hutch thing in his room is magnetic. It'll be perfect.