.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

...snow days...

We finally took the kids sledding this week....the park is about a 30 second drive from our house....so I'm feeling a little bit lame for waiting so long to go. The kids were thrilled, especially Miss Laityn. She is still talking about the "train" they made out of sleds.

Sweet big sister.
Lady's face is awesome! She could have done this all day long!

Tim thought it would be a good idea to send Jace down the hill alone....wow, he was so wrong. This is the face he was sporting once the sled stopped. Poor boy!

Carter crashed and burned on the jump....at least there were no injuries.

I take that back....Tim's back is still giving him grief (more than normal) thanks to this little run!

Maddy stayed clear of all jumps....she hasn't forgotten last year's landing after soaring off one of the jumps.

Helpin' dad get movin' down the hill...everyone wanted in on that. Such a fun day! We finished it off with hot chocolate and lots of marshmallows. I'm thinking since we got our sledding action done, I wouldn't mind one bit if it all just melted away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun...love the action shots!!

lovell said...

How fun to go with your kids. I bet they loved it. We went sleding during the holidays and I ended up breaking my tail bone. I feel bad I'm not as young as I thought I was. Don't you hate getting older?

Magic Marker said...

Some of those pictures with your kids getting some air are awesome. It looks like you had such fun! Great pictures:)

Shavon said...

What great parents to actually sled with your kids. We just watch from the sidelines!