.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

even 4 year olds get tired of winter

I was busy making dinner yesterday when Lady came tattling on Jace.
"Mom, you know Jace's little backpack...well...he's putting all his socks in it!"
"Why?"
"I don't know, he just is....but it's ALL Full...you better go see!"
I came in and found a backpack with a couple pairs of socks, 2 swimsuits, pj's, and underwear, and one very proud little boy.

"Jace, how come you're packing all your stuff?"
"Cause I need it for when we go campin'."

"Well....we don't go camping for a very long time. You might need some of those clothes before summer."
"Nope! I need to be all ready for goin' when we go!"

I guess I'm not the only one who is oh-so-ready for some warmer weather! And yes, after some convincing, we unpacked the bag and decided to wait until campin' was a little bit closer!

4 comments:

ker said...

Cute, very cute!

Magic Marker said...

No kidding! I can't wait for the warm weather and sunshine. What a cute little guy you've got:)

Nickie said...

I totally agree. When can we go camping???? Sunshine can't come soon enough!

lovell said...

Seriously, Trent and I were just talking today about the long extended winter. We both agreed that we were getting sick of it. Let's all take a trip camping