.
Monday, February 16, 2009
You cried and you cried and you cried, but I didn't!
Miss Lady lost her first tooth tonight! She's been wiggling that thing for weeks and finally decided tonight was the night (of course, mom and dad were strongly encouraging her with phrases like "the tooth fairy would love to come so close to Valentine's"). It was looking like she might back out of the deal once Tim got the dental floss secured, but he was quick and she didn't have a chance to change her mind.


After that, it was all smiles! She can't wait to tell her Kindergarten teacher because "then I get to write in the tooth book, for when you lose a tooth, and say what the tooth fairy does with those teeth!" Not to mention, Tim informed her that everyone else cried when they lost their first tooth....this led to a strange opening to family home evening. Laityn was conducting. She welcomed everyone, and then pointed to each of her siblings saying "You cried and you cried and you cried when you lost your tooths, but I didn't even cry!" The joy of being 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so cute. Don't you wish they would stop growning. They just say the cutest things. I love this stage of life. I wish time would stop passing me by.
Yeah Lady! Braxton is eagerly awaiting his tooth to come out also. We love the tooth fairy!
Laityn will have to show me in person on wednesday how big she is now...she is so cute!
Post a Comment