.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

FYI

When I opened the freezer this afternoon, everything in the door had thawed...WHAT!?! We unloaded everything to the big freezer in the basement and started calling. Turns out, some regulator blah, blah, blah had burned up. That was the source of the smell in my previous post. So now I am very curious....Did Jace really put a crayon in the dishwasher? Or did he just know he wasn't supposed to push the buttons and so he went along with all my questions and made up the whole thing? He is sticking to his red crayon story...I'll probably never know for sure...but I tell ya, the constant breaking of everything in my house lately is going to make me crazy!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I hate when things break.

Anonymous said...

You have had some major bad luck lately...maybe we shouldn't hang out until your luck gets better! Just kidding, hang in there.

Nickie said...

So how do you find out...what the crap? Our big freezer went out a month ago and we lost a lot of beef. I totally know how bad it sucks! Hang in there.