Maddy's Locks of Love
Tonight, at approximately 7:05 p.m., Maddy officially cut her hair...10 inches to be exact. She confessed later, "I was kind of nervous to cut my hair and it felt so weird, but good weird." Mads heard about locks of love from a friend at school. She decided last week that she really wanted to do this, and she bugged me every day to please call Trina (she cuts all the hair in our family...Lindsey, Nicole, me, all the cousins...we're keepin' her rich!) I called Trina this morning, and she squeezed Maddy in tonight so she could surprise all her friends at school. Maddy is convinced no one will recognize her.

I think Maddy looks beautiful! And I am so proud that she chose to do something so sweet, all by herself.
5 comments:
good for her! what a good soul she has, and she does look beautiful! (long hair or short!)
what a sweetie. fun day at the dino museum too!
What a sweet girl. She looks so cute, and grown up. Isn't it amazing how 10 inches can change looks that much. She is a good person and a good example.
What a noble girl! I think her little bob looks darling too:)
Now Maddie looks just like Lady! Your girls are beautiful! (This is from Kristen)
LOVE the new hair do! I know the comment is probably a little late but just wanted to let her know she looks GREAT! Miray went from long to short once too. it looks much more styled and neat.
Post a Comment