Officially Twelve!
We celebrated the big 1-2 tonight at Grandma's. Kenzie went to Primary for the last time today...big change for me :( .....and was thrilled to finally be movin' on to Young Women's. She is sure there is nothing more exciting than being a Beehive...she's probably right! I still can't believe that my little girl (the one who used to fall off barstools several times a day and then jump up exclaiming "I'm okay! I'm okay!") is old enough to tag along with Tim to mutual.
After lots of fun presents...thanks to Grandma, Papa, all the cousins/aunts/uncles...we sang Happy Birthday and made wishes. We ate chocolate cheesecake and strawberry cream pie for dessert YUM!
Kenzie is looking forward to lots of "firsts" over the next few months. First Young Women's activity, first baptisms for the dead, first Sunday not in Primary, first girls camp...and I'm looking forward to my first 12 year old and all the new adventures (DRAMA!) that come with this new phase!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mckenzie...your party was fun, your roses are gorgeous, and you are so cute!
12 is such a monumental birthday! Danielle, I can't believe that you're old enough to have a beehive:)
Wow, she is 12?! I am SO NOT ready for that age...good thing I have a few years, but i know I will be coming to you for advice! She is such a pretty girl and I love the silliness of the party! what fun.
Sorry to miss it. :( Tell Kenzie she looks gorgeous and congrats!
Post a Comment