First day of kindergarten.
Remember trying to find that "perfect" outfit for the first day...shoes and all?

Kenzie spent a full 30 minutes giving me the low down on all things 7th grade. She was lucky enough to get a few friends in every class, get the best math teacher (yep, she has already decided that after 1 class), have ceasar salad for lunch, hang out in the common area (and yes, she had to explain where that was), and come home free from any homework (that won't last)! Now I'm busy pulling out first day clothes for three more kids that start tomorrow. All the girls have blue glitter toes...Maddy is considering changing her shoe plan so everyone can see her toes..such a girlie girl. This last picture I had to post....Jace came out just before I took Kenzie to school wearing this getup.


2 comments:
I can't believe you have a child in Jr. High! How fun, we had the 7th grade day for our Jr. High yesterday and it was so fun to see the students! Had to help with quite a few lockers, but I think most of them got in the groove, I'm glad that Kenzie enjoyed it:) Good luck tomorrow!
Kenzie looks so cute...love the straight hair and the new cut!
Post a Comment