So...for those of you who follow Lindsey's running...this for you, and for me, to brag about how awesome she is! Lindsey ran her first half marathon today. She's been training for the last 3 weeks, eating well, sleeping (except for last night when Ty decided to throw up at about 10:30...just as Lindsey was getting into a deep sleep)...doing all the stuff she needed to prepare for a big race. The course was down Hobble Creek Canyon and then over to Mapleton. When I called Linds to wish her luck yesterday she said "I told everyone if the time hits 1:20 and you haven't seen me, hop in your cars and come find me cause I'm dead on the course!" Well....Lindsey stomped on everyone at the race, including 3 BYU All Americans. She came in first for the women with a time of 1:12:13!! And yes, that is a qualifying time for the olympics! Seriously! How she does it I'll never know...Way to kick a little trash today!!!
.jpg)
Lindsey coming in giving Tim an "I did it!" squeeze!


Yep...there she is...mother of 3...half marathon monster!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
2 comments:
that is flipping amazing! GO LINDSEY!
yeah...so I ran my first half marathon about a year ago....and I was no where close to her time...wow...
1:12:13 is seriously unbelievable!
Wow - she is awesome. You should be proud. That is so fabulous. Tell her congrats and great job for me.
Post a Comment