.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

power boots!

Last night we pulled out all the new school stuff for the kids...backpacks, clothes, shoes, folders, pens, pencils, crayons...you know the drill. Jace was seriously bummed that there was not a backpack for him, but all was made right when I presented him with his new winter boots. He wore the boots all night, even fell asleep with them in bed. He put them on first thing this morning...I convinced him they couldn't come to the pool, but as soon as we got home, back on went the boots. Best part about these boots for me: they were clearanced from $40 to $8. Best part for Jace: everything else!

Get ready...
Get set.....

GO!!! (yeah, be so impressed at his jumping skills!)

And what good would new boots be if they didn't improve your karate stance?

3 comments:

Candy said...

what a cutie! I LOVE that kids get so excited about that stuff!

Tawnie said...

cute boots. I love a bargain too.

Magic Marker said...

What is it with boys and boots? I can tell he is lovin every minute in those power-stompin boots:) Love the deal too!