.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Throwback Thursday...or Friday

So Candy...this post is just for you. I do love finding fun old pics of the kids. I've always said my Jace is trouble...haven't caught too much of him being naughty on film, but I found a couple!
Jace...about 18 months...body deep in toiletpaper.

Lookin' for trouble.

Lotion issues...again.

Jace's newest phase...he is the "super--ooper--dooper--man!" This costume travels most places...the store, the movies, even to Cory and Kristen's beautiful new home. I bought a spiderman costume at Costco this week...saving it for his birthday. He is going to freak out! In a good way!

2 comments:

Candy said...

haha...good ol' lotion and toilet paper! what fun, eh?
And I love the super ooper dooper man! I bet he iS going to freak out over his new spiderman costume!

thanks for the post!

Nickie said...

I love his costume. Reminds me of Braxton. They have such a fun imagination that can't be topped.