.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

lines from our Laityn


If you know our Ladybug at all, you will be well aware of the fact that she absolutely says what is on her mind...regardless of how it may sound. Here are a few of her most recent lines:

"Mom, what color hair does grandma have?"
"Mostly brown."
"Huh....I just think it's gray...just gray."
Sorry grandma!

"Daddy, your tummy is the shape of round.
Will my tummy be like that when I'm all growed up?"

"A boy in my class said he liked my twinkle toes! I think that boy likes me!"

"Everyone who is my friend is my bestest friend."

"Mom, is the reason we don't have cats because they throw up on everything?"
"One of many reasons...."
"If there was cats that didn't throwed up, could we have one? 'Cause I really love cats!"

"I was going to sit down in my first grade, but somebody moved my chair...so I fell on the ground. Right here (points to bum). I only cried a little...and now."

Really, how can you not love her?

3 comments:

Magic Marker said...

How cute.....We need more people to just say what they're really thinking, it's refreshing:)

Adrienne said...

She is a sweetheart!

Scott and Deborah said...

My favorite Lady quote came when Tim and I took our kids to a Ute gymnastic meet. Lady came to me with a concerned look on her face and asked if I was really a Ute fan. When I said yes, she replied, "But you always lose." Thanks Tim.