
At my house, all the trees are still small. Small trees=no leaves. I rake two or three times in the fall if I'm lucky. Papa has the opposite problem. He could rake two or three times a day. At Jace's request, he saved up the backyard for a few days so Jace could come rake and jump in the leaves. Jace was in little boy heaven!

prepping the pile...

getting the last few....

Jace didn't just jump in the leaves....

He dove into them at full speed!

there is a kid in there somewhere

heaven!

assisting in leaf disposal...Jace was the official garbage stomper

Just makes you wanna go jump in your own pile of leaves, doesn't it?
1 comment:
I remember doing it when I was a kid. We have the same problem as you - maybe 3 leaves total. Looks like lots of fun and good times with grandpa.
Post a Comment