Jace thought the seeds and strings were "SO COOL!" He squished around the all the pumpkin goo for quite some time.
Carter almost died when he actually touched the insides...the look on his face says it all.
Lady just didn't have the muscles to get much out...Tim helped her out.
Yep...her hand is all the way in her pumpkin...yummmm.
Kenzie finally let Tim help her out with the skeleton's teeth...
Proud punkin owners!
Seriously awesome lookin' jack-o-lanterns! In order: Kenzie's skeleton, Maddy's bat, Carter's mad face, Lady's smile, and Jace's storm trooper.Hope the snow tomorrow doesn't ruin them...and really, couldn't the snow have waited just one more week? Gonna be some cold trick-or-treating this year!
4 comments:
Danielle, the photo of the jack-o-lanterns with their reflections is so cool. You're amazing!
Tim, that's a lot of carving! They look great, way to go! As heard around our table last night..."Eww, this is gross. I'm not putting my hand in there. Pumpkins smell bad. You do it!"
Those are seriously awesome!! You should post Tim D's throw-up picture...just for laughs...I still crack up everytime I see it. Way to go on the carving!
I love your pumpkins! Looks like the kids had a great time:)
Post a Comment