

Maddy's class made monkeys...I haven't exactly figured out why the monkeys go along with standing for excellence, but they are super cute!
Carter's class used a line from Kung Fu Panda for their theme. They each interviewed a friend and then wrote a little paper about them. I laughed that Carter's friend (above) thinks he is really, really, really good at sports and football...has he actually ever seen Carter play? Oh dear!


Lady's pumpkin is a moose...she thought making the antlers was the best part. "We bended hangers and put brown socks over them, see?"Even with the cold, it was a fun 30 minutes spent checking out all the pumpkin values. The kids reminded me tonight that Halloween is very close, and we really have to dig out the costumes and see what fits for this year. Can't believe it's already October!
1 comment:
What a cute idea! I love the friendship themes:)
Post a Comment