.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
first one down
Miss Lady lost her top front tooth last night. She is convinced she can wiggle the other one out by Monday...that way when her class sings "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" on Monday, "it will be true!" She came in this morning around 3:00 a.m. to show me her money and her tooth-shaped note from the Tooth Fairy. Of course, she took that opportunity to climb in bed with me and go right back to sleep...I was too tired to send her back.


writing notes for the tooth fairy...Lady was all concerned that the writing might be too big for the tooth fairy to read. Don't tiny fairies need tiny notes?

Lady is the one in the blue box (bed) waiting for the tooth fairy. She made a conscious decision to write "I like you" at the end. She was going to put "I love you" but decided she wasn't good enough friends to say love. Too funny! Maybe Lady will get lucky and have another tooth for her pillow by Sunday night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is the cutest thing.
PrEcIoUs!
Your kids are darling. It was so good to see you at Beth's house the other day. We really should get together more often. Your so close to me. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Love
Brandi
Post a Comment