.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

one house....five kiddos

One gingerbread house + five kids = mom instantly transforming into a fairness referee....two kids can put the candy balls on the roof, two others can decorate the cookie men, someone else can put the lights on the tree, one of you can do the gumdrop/jellybean path, everyone can help with the coconut snow....now, could we all just sit back and breathe for one second?!


Here's to hoping they remember the family together time making the gingerbread house and not all of the whining about what is fair and who put on more candy!

2 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

The pictures are cute, but like you said, it's not always how you picture it, sometimes the family together time is a fight. I suppose learning to get along is an important family value, too. You're a good mom to make it all happen, and they will remember! I'm thinking twice about getting our ginger bread house kit out now...hmmm.

lovell said...

It looks very cute.I love it. Kids they are so funny.