.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

only 5 casualties

Tonight we braved the icy roads and met the whole fam up at the Ogio skate park. It was every kids....and some grown mens....dream! The kids hauled out their skateboards, scooters, bikes, blades and anything else with wheels...and went crazy! Besides all the half pipe jumpin' action, there was a massive pit of foam. I think that was the favorite activity of the night!

Ever wonder what would happen if you take a picture on a slide painted with reflective paint?
Something very cool!

Ohhhh yeah!

smilin' and stuck!

Are dads allowed to throw their kids that high?

outta the way!

using Kenzie to dig out of the pit!

What! Is there something wrong with my hair? It feels like it's flying!

Weeee Haaaa!

The landing needs some work.

very.....heavy.....rock.....



a man confident in his ability to land the jump
a man not quite as confident....ya know what Tim is thinking?
Holy crap!
Thankfully, my Tim is alive and well. The kids had the time of their lives. And as for the casualties-- one bloodied hand, three pairs of jeans with the backside ripped out, and one tire rim desperately needing replaced. Not too bad for a night's work! And yes...I am blogging this at 4 a.m.....I was already up late trying to finish a bunch of stuff for relief society...my second wind kicked in, so I just went with it. I'll pay for it in the morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT ALL!!

lovell said...

Looks like it was lots of fun. Time cracks me up. We aren't the teenagers we use to be but, we would like to think we are. LOL