So....some people spend December going to Christmas parties....we spend December going to choir concerts for the kids. Kenzie performed tonight and she did just awesome! She accompanied for one of the songs. First time she has ever done that and she didn't make a single mistake! It was so good for her to see her piano practicing pay off. It was fun seeing her chat it up with her friends afterwards. I had forgotten that 7th grade girls hug EVERYONE! You don't wave and say "hey"...you must hug...even the random boy waving at you on his cell phone. WHAT?!?! The second he was out of earshot I was askin' "Who was THAT? And why a hug?" I am soooo in trouble!
2 comments:
You must tell Kenzie that I said "she looked so pretty" and that I am so proud of her!! What an accomplishment. I love the picture of her at the piano...it seriosly brought back memories of you at the piano :)
Woa! Where did little Kenzie go? You must be so proud. You have "mothered" her well.
Post a Comment