Tonight is a big night at our house....
the Tooth Fairy is coming...twice!
Lady lost tooth #6 and Jace lost the big TOOTH #1!
They were both proud as could be and called grandma to share the exciting news.
Once the bleeding stopped, both kids insisted they could not put their lost teeth under their pillows without writing a note
to the tooth fairy.
I was hoping we might get away with just putting
a tooth under the pillow...
since it was already past 9:00. No luck for me.
So as soon as I finish this, I will be writing two tooth-shaped notes
and answering all the questions
a 5 year old and 7 year old could think up!
the Tooth Fairy is coming...twice!
Lady lost tooth #6 and Jace lost the big TOOTH #1!
They were both proud as could be and called grandma to share the exciting news.
Once the bleeding stopped, both kids insisted they could not put their lost teeth under their pillows without writing a note
to the tooth fairy.
I was hoping we might get away with just putting
a tooth under the pillow...
since it was already past 9:00. No luck for me.
So as soon as I finish this, I will be writing two tooth-shaped notes
and answering all the questions
a 5 year old and 7 year old could think up!
And isn't that what every mom wants to see....
the bloody hole left by the just pulled tooth?
Hole-in-the-mouth owners get to drink by
putting a straw into their new hOLeS for the next
couple of days.
He was so excited it took him another hour to finally fall asleep.
WiSh it were that easy....I'm soooo done with the cold!
1 comment:
So much fun! Braxton is so anxious to lose a tooth. Send the fairy over our way!!
Post a Comment