
.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
mother-daughter hoedown-throwdown!
Tonight the activity days girls had a mother-daughter hoedown...so super fun! To start the night, our neighbor brought her horse to the church and the girls all got pictures taken. We had chili for dinner, and then the leaders broke out their dancing skills and did the Hannah Montana Hoedown-Throwdown...I have to say, those are some brave ladies! Everyone joined in and learned the boot scootin' boogie...which is a line dance I haven't done since my early college days. I don't remember feeling winded back then, I guess that means I'm just a little out of shape. We finished the night with cobbler and ice cream. And of course, all 30 girls singing Taylor Swift's Love Story at the top of their lungs...so very cute!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So fun! It's good to spend time with them like that. I haven't done that line dance since then either - crazy!
Post a Comment