
.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
morning routines
Once school is in full swing, we dive head first into all the crazy routines that keep me sane during the school year. All the big kids start school by 8:00, so Jace and I have an hour every morning before Kindergarten. We clean up breakfast dishes, wipe the counters, comb his hair, and almost always go the the office to turn on computers and check emails. While I am busy on my computer, Jace turns on Tim's computer and finds a game. His new love is adventure quest...I don't even understand it, but I get a full account of every new level, weapon, bad guy...once in a while, I even get entertained with some singing and karate moves. My camera happened to be on my desk this morning...I tried to snap a picture of Jace playing his game, but he heard the beep of the camera, and all the "natural shots" were over. So, I took these silly pics anyway, cause he just looks so darn cute!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment