Can you believe it's already fALL bReaK?
This year has flown by...
and I have finally found my fall-ish spirit.
The house is pumpkin'd out and we finally pulled out the
Halloween boxes and found the costumes.
My house smells like apples and pumpkin spice and
I'm getting the itch to start baking
and making big pots of soup.
Yesterday morning we took the cousins and grandma to the farm
which was all decked out for Halloween.
I love that my kids...even my teenage kid...
can't get enough of feeding baby goats, petting horses,
and picnicking at Thanksgiving Point.
There were Halloween games set up around the farm
for the little kiddos which Lindsey was kind enough to spring for.
The older kids waited in the very LONG line for the wagon ride.
I was later informed by both my girls that the ride was "totally lame"
....next time they can wait in the longer line for the horse rides.
This year has flown by...
and I have finally found my fall-ish spirit.
The house is pumpkin'd out and we finally pulled out the
Halloween boxes and found the costumes.
My house smells like apples and pumpkin spice and
I'm getting the itch to start baking
and making big pots of soup.
Yesterday morning we took the cousins and grandma to the farm
which was all decked out for Halloween.
I love that my kids...even my teenage kid...
can't get enough of feeding baby goats, petting horses,
and picnicking at Thanksgiving Point.
There were Halloween games set up around the farm
for the little kiddos which Lindsey was kind enough to spring for.
The older kids waited in the very LONG line for the wagon ride.
I was later informed by both my girls that the ride was "totally lame"
....next time they can wait in the longer line for the horse rides.











1 comment:
I need you to take some family photos for me. You truly have a talent. Wow, I love all of your pictures that you post.
Post a Comment