.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

treats and tricks


TREAT:
Tonight was the annual FHE pumpkin carving night.
The kids worked and worked to get all the stringy, sticky, seed filled goop out of their pumpkins.
Tim finished them up by scraping the insides with a spoon.
Everyone picked a design, traced it onto their pumpkin
and got busy carving.

you know exactly what he's saying just by
looking at his face!

seriously concentrating

waiting for some parental guidance before
digging in on her own

the throw-up shot is also becoming a tradition

check out the carving ability!

TRICKS:
A couple of weekends ago, I woke to this lovely sight in my yard.
I haven't gone toiletpapering for years, in fact, I didn't think
it was done much at all anymore. The boys responsible did bring me
a plate of cookies and hershey kisses...almost enough to make
up for the mess!



Last nights storm blew down the rest of the tp that I couldn't reach
...at least that's the one positive about the storm.
And please, rest assured, Tim is already working on the
payback plan!

3 comments:

Nickie said...

Super cute pumpkins!! We have been lucky enough to escape being tp'd but I do see it every once in a while.

The Meyer Family said...

They promised they'd clean it up, 'cept you were too darn fast!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pumpkins...such skills!! We don't have those "skills" at my home :) Let me know about the payback plan, I'm sure it will be good!