Two weeks ago we went to Maddy's 7th grade checkup,
she has an eye issue....
that's right, just ONE eye.
So we made a quick appt. with the optician
and got her ONE contact lens
and glasses with ONE prescription lens.
who knew?
The glasses came yesterday.
this is the "clamshell" frame
and I think she looks
beautiful, smart, and trendy
in her new eyewear!
she has an eye issue....
that's right, just ONE eye.
So we made a quick appt. with the optician
and got her ONE contact lens
and glasses with ONE prescription lens.
who knew?
The glasses came yesterday.
this is the "clamshell" frame
and I think she looks
beautiful, smart, and trendy
in her new eyewear!



2 comments:
Love them! She looks darling and so sophisticated!
wish my glasses were that cute!
I think she looks so smart and adorable. We love glasses.
Post a Comment