.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

once upon a fort-night...

Friday night is fort night...
at least at our house.
I remember when I was young,
there was nothing as exciting as
sleeping somewhere new and different.
Enter: the FORT
Carter, Jace, & Lady manage to build one
every Friday night.
Sometimes in the playroom,
sometimes under the stairs,
sometimes in their own rooms.
The location doesn't matter,
as long as they are sleeping somewhere
that is NOT their own bed.

... as I took this pic, I was slightly afraid
that the entire fort might collapse...
but like all things kid, it didn't.
Jace survived the night even with
his less-than-stable fort.

yep...that's drool...

Tim brought home a model airplane...
not a quick, put together in an hour model plane,
He and Carter have spent hours pinning, cutting, gluing
and they still have a long way to go.
It's funny to watch them both rush through dinner
just to have some model airplane time.

All said and done,
this airplane should fly.
I wonder if they will want to chance
the total wreckage of the first crash
after all their hard work....
hmmmm...
I'm sure I'll post pics of that too!

Happy February first!
Surely spring is just around
the very cold, sub zero corner?!

No comments: