Valentine's Day 2011....
memorable because:
it means February is half way over- Danielle
I can surprise her with a "16 things I love about you" list- Tim
lots & lots of Fun Dip- Carter
candy and yep, just candy- Lady
Jr. High doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day,
so I went for a ride on my fav horse Misty
who needs candy when you have horses?- Kenzie
candy and a valentine from a certain somebody- Maddy
a "stick 'em up" gun valentine that fits in my pocket- Jace
We had our candlelight tradition:
chicken marsala, chocolate strawberries,
pink drinks, and tiny cupcakes
with a little burst of sunshine right in the middle!
memorable because:
it means February is half way over- Danielle
I can surprise her with a "16 things I love about you" list- Tim
lots & lots of Fun Dip- Carter
candy and yep, just candy- Lady
Jr. High doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day,
so I went for a ride on my fav horse Misty
who needs candy when you have horses?- Kenzie
candy and a valentine from a certain somebody- Maddy
a "stick 'em up" gun valentine that fits in my pocket- Jace
We had our candlelight tradition:
chicken marsala, chocolate strawberries,
pink drinks, and tiny cupcakes
with a little burst of sunshine right in the middle!
...this is what gets snapped when I sendKenzie to get the camera...
now you know where I spend everyday from
2:15-6:00...at the kitchen counter,
that's my superstar exciting life!




No comments:
Post a Comment