Tim turned 40 today....WHAT?
HOW did that HAPPEN!?
I know we have a teen....
and our baby is six....
but really,
we're jumpin' into the 40 and up age bracket?
Since my #36 is just two days away,
we celebrated both days this weekend.
We worked outside like crazy...
got the yard ready for Spring...
and killed MANY mice that we're
living in the fields next to our fence...
had dinner with our favorite neighbors...
saw a new not-in-the-cheap theater movie...
a GREAT weekend for both of us!
The kiddos made Tim cards
and Carter made the D-A-D you see below.
HOW did that HAPPEN!?
I know we have a teen....
and our baby is six....
but really,
we're jumpin' into the 40 and up age bracket?
Since my #36 is just two days away,
we celebrated both days this weekend.
We worked outside like crazy...
got the yard ready for Spring...
and killed MANY mice that we're
living in the fields next to our fence...
had dinner with our favorite neighbors...
saw a new not-in-the-cheap theater movie...
a GREAT weekend for both of us!
The kiddos made Tim cards
and Carter made the D-A-D you see below.
You must know the story of the letters above.Tim has a thing for blue tootsie rolls...
he likes them so much, he gets the kids
to give them all up to him on Halloween.
For the past several weeks, Carter has been
picking blue tootsie rolls as his treat in speech.
He saved them all for Tim...
and then molded them into DAD.
So SWEET....here's to hopin' the hands were clean.
I stashed old man balloons at my mom's house...Tim didn't even realize they were for him
until I pointed out what was on the balloons.
Why am I not surprised?
Happy Birthday to my favorite husband, dad, and best friend!Birthdays aside...
Tim has been using his carpentry skills just for me.
He built me this cabinet last week.
He spent $60 on wood,
Used the tools/saws from the school's woodshop,
I sold the old cabinet for $40 on KSL
and spent another $30 for knobs/paint supplies.
So for around $50...
LOOK what I got!

4 comments:
Wow...Tim has got skills!! Love the new cabinet and picture wall!! Happy Birthday to both of you :)
man, I wish I could partake in Tim's skills! The cabinet looks amazing and I love your photo wall. Such fun and great pictures! The tootsie roll story is so sweet and I hope you both had great bdays!
Happy Birthday to you both!! 40 is the new 20 - didn't you know?! Love the cabinet and the wall. I need to get your painting do's and dont's. I have projects I need to do this spring/summer.
You're so talented. ugh so jealous. Love the cabinet and photo wall. Love and miss you
Post a Comment