.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

celebrate eight...one more time!

Today was the one with the presents
and Lady could hardly stand the wait.
We had to wait for conference...
then lunch...
then more conference...
4:00 was a long wait for miss bug
but somehow she survived.

big brown eyes...

...this is the real Laityn...
a complete goof

with a closet full of goofy faces!

and get ready for the freckles...
her nose and cheeks are sprinkled
and summer will mean more little angel kisses
on her sweet little face.

oh yes...did I mention I whacked the rest of my hair off?
and I LOVE it!

presents are the mostest fun

had to watch "Tangled" the moment we came home
I'll admit...it's one of my favorites too!

and of course, no one can turn eight
without getting shiny new scriptures


yup.8 candles.you can count them.
...if you wish...

The past week has been good to us.
Probably in the top ten weeks.
Tim was offered a job with Alpine School District.
He will be the assistant principal at East Shore High.
It's located on the west side of the freeway,
by UVU in Orem.
It's an alternative high school with about 400 kids.
There is daycare for young moms
and lots of troubled teens.
Tim will be perfect there.
I can't wait to see him shine!

2 comments:

Candy said...

Awesome about Tim! That sound very close to where we used to live when Ryan was in MBA school. He will do amazing!
And Happy Birthday to your little Lady! What a cutie! Jacey will be eight this July!

(love your hair too!)

lovell said...

Good for Time. I bet he will love it and be so good at it.:)
I bet he will love it. I'm loving your hair cut:)