.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

one egg, two eggs, three eggs, four

It's that time of year already...
coloring eggs,
hunting for candy,
baskets of goodies,
sunshine (well maybe not this year)
celebrating our Savior
by remembering the atonement
and the resurrection.
We spent Saturday
hunting for eggs & candy
in our basement...
hunting for eggs & candy
in Papa's basement...
bbq-ing outside,
then eating inside...little miss Lady...
so excited for her baptism next Saturday!

Maddy...
finally, really, lookin' like she's twelve

mister Jace...
squeezin' in lots of mom & boy time
before he finishes Kindergarten

our Kenzie...
spent the morning helping out with a trail ride
for the kids she works with instead of egg hunting
...such an impressive young lady...

Carter-man...
proudly sporting his road rash
from the previously blogged longboard accident

not-so-patiently-waiting
to begin "the HUNT"

even with the rain,
we managed to sneak in our egg throw...
Ry is lucky he didn't get that egg
in Lady's hand right to the face
when he shot past her seconds before she released!

apparently, you must pull strange faces
and do a little chanting
before actually throwing...

going for the "one throw and the egg is demolished"
so I can get out of the cold!

what!?
there is no way I can throw that far!

WINNER of the kiddos throw!
Brit took home bragging rights for the big person contest
Wonderful weekend for the family...
and with just one week until May 1st,
I'm thinking the sun should finally make an appearance!

2 comments:

Nickie said...

Looks like a really fun easter! Your pictures always turn out so great.

JoElle said...

I'm checking in after a very long lapse of blogging. and does anyone else think that the picture of Kenzie looks like Bethany?! I can't believe how big everyone's kids are getting!