.

Friday, May 13, 2011

twinkle toes

the second grade dance festival...
the highlight of little Laityn's year...
she was so proud of her dancing...
especially the song "Fireflies"
because
"a REAL, professional kind of dancer
came to teach that song".
Lady looked like a little
stick with arms out there,
but she was the cutest little stick
I've ever seen :)

all gussied up for the big day o' dancing



Michael Jackson's "THRILLER"
seriously! so cute!



ahhhh! all done!
30 solid minutes of dancing will do ya in!

Maddy's class had a kickball tournament today...
they raised $1800 for cancer research
AND got to spend the entire day
playing kickball against any class
that donated $25.
Not too shabby for a bunch of 12 year olds!

3 comments:

Tim and Lindsey said...

She is so dang cute!! Looks like you've been super busy with all your kiddos! Very cute!

Nickie said...

So fun! I love the end of year stuff.

Candace said...

I love the pictures. You have such beautiful children and some great photography skills!