.

Friday, June 10, 2011

mini-vacation

We spent Tuesday-Thursday in Park City...
With Tim's new job starting in July,
we had to sneak in a quick hotel stay
with the kiddos somewhere close-
We swam-- a lot!
We snacked-- a lot!
We shopped-- a lot!
We slept in-- ahhh!
It was a just what we needed
before jumping into the summer reality.

Picnic lunch at the outlets...
yea, I am THAT cheap :)



Lady was pretty proud of her
cracker/pizza making skills

We spent our fair share of time at the pool...


The girls kicked back,
read books,
and sat in the hot tubs.

Jace could have played in the water all day

So now it's back to real life...
Kenz & Maddy head to Heber
for girls camp in a week-
Tim, Kenzie, and I are prepping
for the stake trek in July-
Gotta start walking and breaking in my shoes...
Camping trips-
July holidays-
We're one week into summer,
and I can already tell
it's gonna go way too fast!

2 comments:

Nickie said...

What a fun trip! I'm with you - summer is jam packed and going to go by so quickly. It will be great to see all the girls in a couple of weeks.

Candy said...

so fun! and i love that new picture you have in your header! gorgeous kids.
you are such a fun mom.