that's right...
we're back....
back to school,
back to schedules,
back to piano practicing,
back to dinner every night
and scriptures every morning,
and all the other stuff that reappears
along with the beginning
of a new school year.
we're back....
back to school,
back to schedules,
back to piano practicing,
back to dinner every night
and scriptures every morning,
and all the other stuff that reappears
along with the beginning
of a new school year.
the freshman...
early morning seminary (by choice!)
and all honors classes...
she is my clone, only better!
the "sevi"...
yep, that is slang for 7th grader
everything is new and slightly scary,
but she memorized the schedule
and the locker combo
so she will survive!

the fifth grader...
already figures this year will be a breeze
and plans on playing soccer
for EVERY recess
the third grader...
so excited her teacher just had a baby,
and thankfully, lovin' her substitute teacher.
constantly reassuring the younger brother
about everything from
lunch to spelling.
the first grader...
everything is new and AWESOME!
hamburger for lunch...awesome
playing on the big playground...awesome
walking home from school...awesome-est!
How did it happen that I have now sent my last
first grader to school?
Tomorrow will be my first day
as an official
"all my kids are in school all day"
kind of a mom.
In some ways, I want to cry
In other ways, I want to jump up and down
....guess I'll have to see how I really
feel about it in the morning...
The morning that now yanks me out of bed by 5:45 am
instead of my 8:00 am summer morning.
man... I miss summer already!
But I do have grand plans to keep me busy
for as long as the weather stays warm :)


2 comments:
They all look so excited!! Glad they are loving it!!
I love all your pictures!! I want to be a photogapher just like you :) Your kids looks so cute and grown up (love Maddy's short hair). Abby is already missing walking home with your kids. Have a great first week of school. Enjoy your new freedom...mine is still YEARS away :)
Post a Comment