Last night was the end of the road
for Carter as a Cub Scout.
I think he earned EVERY award offered
in the cub scouting program.
He couldn't even fit all those belt loops
onto his belt anymore.
He has loved every minute of scouts,
so much so that he was better
at remembering the day
and time of the meetings than I was!
He earned his final award...
the Arrow of Light
for Carter as a Cub Scout.
I think he earned EVERY award offered
in the cub scouting program.
He couldn't even fit all those belt loops
onto his belt anymore.
He has loved every minute of scouts,
so much so that he was better
at remembering the day
and time of the meetings than I was!
He earned his final award...
the Arrow of Light
Our new cubmaster was out of town,
so Tim filled in at the last minute...
once in a calling, always in a calling.
He was pretty excited to be able to present
Carter's last award.
It was even better because two of his best friends
also received the same award.
Such a fun night for all of us
and a proud moment for the mom and dad!
also...to keep in line with my post title...
we have officially reached the end
of the "Summer" road.
School starts Monday...
seriously!
Where did the summer go?
Guess I'll try and work on all those
summer projects that didn't make it
to the top of the to-do list :)





No comments:
Post a Comment