Well, we survived the first day of school--Hooray! When the kids came home, I asked each of them to tell me the best part of their day.
Kenzie 6th grade-- "I'm the oldest in the school, and I have Ellie (BFF) in my class!"
Maddy 4th grade-- "We did mostly math and hardly any reading--it was awesome!"
Carter 2nd grade-- "I don't know, but no homework today!"
Laityn was severely put out that Kindergarten doesn't start for another week. I'm sure she'll survive--somehow--although I'm not sure I will survive the "How many sleeps til school?" question about 50 times a day!
4 comments:
The outfits look great - tell Kenzie she looks older than a 6th grader!
I can hardly get Kaia to ever tell me anything about her school day not even what she ate for lunch.
Just keep Lady busy doing something - have her count how many sleeps and see how far she gets :)
It blows me away that you have a sixth grader...now the real drama can begin.
Kenzie's hair looks so cute! Looks like Carter is as tall as Maddy (don't tell her). I can feel your pain-Lindsey is ready to go, too. Lunch next week?
Your kids look great, so old!!!
Post a Comment