So this is going to be a lengthy post. I have been promising people for weeks that I would post pictures of the basement once it was done. Well--it's as done as it's going to get for now, so I took way too many pictures and posted them all. We've been working on this project for a full year now, and it feels great not having a major project to work on every night. Tim is probably going through withdrawl--I'm sure he is really missing the never ending question "So, are you gonna work on the basement tonight?" Ha! Ha!
We could not resist making an office themed with BYU stuff. I'm pretty sure Tim spends most of his spare time (all 10 minutes he gets a day) in his new room.
4 comments:
Love it, Danielle! It is darling. I don't think Sean would like Tim's office too much :) And one more thing, your playroom is a little too clean, looks like you gave in to your inner Argyle :)
Do you actually live in these rooms?
You did an awesome job - but then again, you always do. :)
I've seen it in person and you guys did a great job!
Please don't say that your house always is this clean.
Post a Comment