
Today was our Primary Program. As a presidency, this was our 3rd program. The kids did an awesome job, and considering the time length, even the 30 Sunbeams did pretty well. We got a laugh watching Carter pop his head up from behind the piano every few minutes and Laityn--well, she was Laityn. Tim spent most of the time trying to catch her eye and keep her from wrestling with her little friend Samuel (yep, the same Samuel she thought didn't love her anymore). I don't think we even came close to mastering the "stand up together" thing, we sang the third verse of a song halfway through the second verse, the 5 year olds inevitably bounced on the big squishy choir seats, and by the time they all sang the closing song "If the Savior Stood Beside Me", I was all teared up. For all the grief we get with a Primary of nearly 200, they sure can bring in the spirit. It was a good day.
3 comments:
Congratulations. It sounds like it went well. How do you let all 200 have a part? How do they all fit on the stand? I am truely impressed.
Good job! We have our primary program Sunday. I hope ours works out as good as yours. I am a Sunbeam teacher so I will be on the stand the whole time with all 7 of them. Wish me luck!!!:)
Hey Danielle, this is your cousin Candy! How fun to find your blog and read up a bit about your family. Your kids are so big and SO STINKING cute! Seriously, what fun, good looking kids. And I LOVE the bedroom make over pictures you posted too.
We live in Provo now, Ryan is going to BYU to get his MBA. So we are poor college kids...with three little kids to take care of!
Post a Comment