.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

...was I this crazy with my friends?...

Friday night, Kenzie had a bunch of girls over to celebrate her soon-to-be-12 birthday. Tim surprised her with her first dozen roses...her face says it all.

After eating pizza, making bracelets, and opening presents....I started to lose all control. I quickly came to the conclusion that no matter what you plan or prepare for, that many girls all under one roof is just constant, neverending, silliness...as you can see.


Kenzie thought it was the best late night ever....it took until almost 11:00 to get everyone home. It's funny how quickly you forget what it was like to be a 12 year old girl. I did discover that some of those quirky things that I thought were just "Kenzie bein' Kenzie" are actually quirky things that all her friends do (nice to know it's not just my daughter!). It was a fun, loud, talk non-stop kind of a night that all the girls seemed to love!

1 comment:

Nickie said...

I so remember being silly with the girls at that age. She will love that you let her have so much fun for her birthday. Good job mom!! And Tim with flowers. Dad of the Year is in the bag for him.