Do you sit by stream and lazily dream as the clouds go by? I can't say the kids were dreaming or sitting, but they were sure having a blast today at the children's gardens at Thanksgiving Point! I took my kids + one and met my parents with Damon's kids at the gardens. They have added some new exhibits to the children's area...the kids, even my big girls, were totally entertained.

Climbing through the bear caves.

Lady thinkin' she's old enough to hang with the soon to be Jr. High girls.

Makin music on the wooden xylophone.

They added these slate tables and blocks made from scrap wood...the kids built all kinds of fun stuff!

Papa helping Trey make his own music!

This was my favorite shot of the day. Jace was building a tower...this dragonfly landed on top. I told him to touch the wing and make it fly away, but it didn't move. So I had him do it again, and caught it with the camera...pretty cool!

Karate moves on stage!

Just got hit by the water...chilly!
No comments:
Post a Comment