.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

fall pictures...done.

I took the kids today (ALONE!) and spent over an hour taking pictures. The kids hated it, complained, had to be bribed with ice cream....time and money well spent. They turned out great! I posted the kids' new individuals pics in the sidebar. The rest...well, here are the good ones!
Jace..."Mom, it's too hard to smile!"

So sweet.





It's likely you will see one or several of these come Christmastime...but I just had to share. And seriously...those are some pretty good lookin' kiddos!

4 comments:

Nickie said...

Danielle, I love them. You have such cute (handsome) kids. They turned out darling. Good job!! Where did you do them at? I love the train tracks.

Candy said...

those ARE some good lookin' kiddos! they turned out just darling!

I was JUST telling Ryan the other day that I wanted you to take our pictures again this year...and soon! Last year I waited too long. So would you be willing to do them again this year? In the next month/few weeks probably? While it's still have decent weather outside. I'll pay you either with goods from my shop or real money! :)
let me know!
you are great!

Anonymous said...

They look great!! GOOD JOB!

Elder Bryson Ritchie said...

SO CUTE!!! Your kids are adorable, and I am impressed that you did that without Tim. Good work.