.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

spooky night

Well...we did it...we survived all the Halloween craziness! The kids dressed up three times this week. Once for Tim's trick-or-treat at his school--on Friday for the Halloween parade--and today. Can I just say that I am so glad the girls don't need makeup/glitter/fancy hair on a regular basis? The kids, of course, loved every minute of everything Halloween. We have so much candy, we'll be eating it until Easter. Such a fun week!

Jace...the firefighter (he loved everything about the holiday this year!)

Lady...50's girl (although she couldn't ever remember exactly what she was..sometimes it was a girl from the 20's, then a girl from the 80's, those numbers ending in 's all sound the same!)

Maddy...the princess (which she informed me was probably too baby-ish for a 5th grader, but she loved it anyway!)

Kenzie... child of the 70's (and yes, those were my 70's duds from the mid-90's...and I can still fit into them, barely!)

Peace out.

Kenzie wore the 70's stuff for school and saved Batgirl for Halloween night. Kenz went to her first Jr. High dance on Friday after school...all I can say is she is absolutely my daughter. Her exact words were "So mom, can I go to every dance for the rest of the year? It was so awesome! The best! I loved it!"

Dr. Carter....wasn't totally sold on the whole Dr. thing until he found out Brit and Hunter were being doctors too. Then it suddenly became very cool!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look super cute!

Magic Marker said...

Fun costumes! Halloween is so fun with kids:)