.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

giving in

So...as you can tell by the new picture and background...I am done with winter. Even though there was a skiff of snow this morning, I decided I needed something to remind me Spring is not too far away, so I changed up my blog. The kids wearing shorts and sandals gives me hope that warm weather is on the way. One more week of February and we will FINALLY be moving on to March. March = spring for me. Even though most of the month is chilly, the flowers coming up and the few warm days at the park make me feel like a person again. Happy soon-to-be sPriNg!

1 comment:

Candy said...

oh girl I am right there with you! Come on Spring! LEt me feel the warmth of the sun! I want shorts and flip flops...no more coats and mittens.

And I love the Wacky party too! That is really creative...what a problem solver.