I know, I know...double posts yesterday...another today...I said it was a crazy week! Tonight was the cub scout Blue & Gold banquet. Tim was recently called as the cubmaster, so he was runnin' the whole show. Carter earned his Bear award and his religious knot. He was super excited! So excited, he pounded 3 hot dogs and at least half a bag of chips during the dinner! The bishop was there to give him his religious knot, and he had Carter tell about some of the things he had done to earn his knot.

painting a bear paw on his cheek....and no, it looked NOTHING like the real thing!

getting pinned


One proud cubscout!

mark of the bear...roar!
Lucky Carter....he has his dad for cubs and for primary. It's just perfect when doing your calling lets you spend extra time with your kids!
2 comments:
Love all your posts!! Give Carter a double good job (scouts and report), and tell Lady I think she is rad :)
Gotta love Cub Scouts! It's alot of work, but it seems like it's worth it, and Carter sure looks great with that bear paw on his cheek:)
Post a Comment