.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

president carter

Today was one of those insane kind of days...I had R.S. presidency meetings at 9:00, Carter's president report at 1:45, Lady's Rad Kids graduation at 4:30, and New Beginnings with Kenzie at 7:00. All in all, a fun day for the kiddos, and much running around for me. Tomorrow will be slightly less crazy, but not by much.

Carter stood in front of the class and read his report. When he finished, the kids got to ask him questions. "Why did you pick this president?" "Because he has the same name as me, ya know, Carter." The other two questions he was asked were both answered with "hmmm...I don't know." It was fun watching him learn how to be in front of a group...something I still struggle with.
..the poster...complete with his own sketch

While we listened to the other reports, Carter held Jace and played with him to keep him quiet. I know I'm biased, but those are some darn cute boys I've got!

No comments: